GHOST JOKER reserves the right to, at any time:
- amend, update, change or remove any part of this website;
- stop or suspend the operation of this website.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- this website and its contents are provided to you on an “as is” basis;
- information on this website may contain typographical errors, technical inaccuracies or other errors and may not be accurate, complete or current; and
- any answers provided to questions published on this website are general opinions only and should not be taken as definitive or exhaustive, nor are such answers intended to be advice as to any specific issue you may have.
Except to the extent required by law:
- GHOST JOKER makes no representations or warranties of any kind as to the operation or availability of this website or the information, content or materials included on this website, and all implied representations or warranties in relation to the operation or availability of this website or the information, content or materials included on this website are excluded; and
- GHOST JOKER is not liable for any loss suffered by you in connection with the unavailability of this website and/or the use of this website or any linked website, including any indirect, consequential or special damages and any loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of goodwill, loss of business opportunity, loss of reputation, loss of goodwill, business interruption or loss of data or information.
This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any of the following specific warnings and disclaimers.
This website and its contents are subject to copyright. The copyright is owned by GHOST JOKER, or in the case of some material, third parties.
You may view this website and its contents using your web browser and electronically copy and print hard copies of parts of this website and its contents for personal, non-commercial use. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or similar statutes that apply in your location, any other use (including any adaptation, reproduction, broadcast, decompiling, disassembling, downloading, copying, storage, distribution, transmission, printing, display, publication or creation of derivative works) of any part of this website is prohibited.
Nothing contained in this website shall be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trademark displayed on this website.
Mode of Access
In order to use this website, you will need internet access, devices and systems which are compatible with this website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet the relevant requirements (which may change from time to time). GHOST JOKER has no obligation to make this website available on any particular device or system, whether or not such device or system can currently, or has in the past been able to, access this website.
Third Party Websites
This website may contain links to third party websites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. GHOST JOKER is not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites. It is your responsibility to read and understand the terms and conditions applicable to any such websites. GHOST JOKER will not be liable to you, or any other person, for any loss, damage, cost, expense, liability or inconvenience incurred, paid or suffered as a result of your use of such websites.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system or those of other parties. Except to the extent otherwise required by law, GHOST JOKER will not be liable to you, or any other person, for any losses, liabilities, damages, costs, charges or inconvenience incurred, paid or suffered as a result of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference, or damage to your computer system or those of any person which arise in connection with your use of this website.
Material Submitted By You
Certain parts of this website may allow you to submit materials such as products etc.. Which can be accessed and viewed by the public (UGC). By using these features, you acknowledge and agree that:
- the submission and display of your UGC on this website is not in breach of any third party’s rights or any applicable laws;
- you waive all moral rights that you may have in your UGC;
- none of your UGC is subject to any obligation of confidence on the part GHOST JOKER, its officers, directors, agents, related bodies corporate, and third party service providers;
- GHOST JOKER has no obligation to monitor UGC but may do so and may edit, amend or remove UGC in its absolute discretion without notice to you;
- you will not post, link to or otherwise publish any UGC containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services or any spam or other forms of unsolicited communication;
- you will not post or transmit any UGC that contains software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of this website or any computer software or equipment;
- your UGC shall not contain material that is false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, invasive of another person’s privacy, defamatory, hateful, racially biased or which a reader may reasonably find offensive, inappropriate, abusive or indecent or otherwise unlawful and will not promote pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- you grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free and sub-licensable licence to GHOST JOKER to use and display your UGC on this website, modify, adapt, publish, create derivate works from, sell and distribute your UGC, without any compensation or obligation to you;
To the extent that your UGC includes a rating or review of a product or service, by submitting your UGC, you further represent and warrant to GHOST JOKER that:
- you are a bona fide user of that product or service, and the rating or review reflects your honest opinions, findings, beliefs and experiences in relation to that product or service;
- save to the extent disclosed in the rating or review, you have not received any monetary payment or other valuable consideration in connection with the rating or review; and
- save to the extent disclosed in the rating or review, you do not have any financial interest in that product or service or any affiliation with the manufacturer or provider of that product or service (or any competitor of the manufacturer or provider of that product or service) which could reasonably be expected to compromise the impartiality of the rating or review.
To the extent your UGC includes a question or query, you acknowledge that GHOST JOKER may answer your question or query solely in its own discretion, but is not under any obligation to answer your question or query. Further, you acknowledge and agree that any answers provided to your question or query are general opinions only and should not be taken as being definitive or exhaustive, nor are such answers intended to be advice as to any specific issue you may have.
Notice and Takedown Procedure
- your name;
- your address;
- your phone number;
- your email address;
- information to allow us to find the relevant content on this website;
- where applicable, details of the owner of the content (and if you are not the owner, the capacity in which you are acting on their behalf).
VENDORS (“Store Owner”)
- Account Terms
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a Vendor account .by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. GHOST JOKER may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You must be the older of,18 years, or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside and from which you use the Services to open an Account.
- You confirm that you are receiving any Services provided by GHOST JOKER for the purposes of carrying on a business activity
- You acknowledge that GHOST JOKER will use the email address you provide on opening an Account or as updated by you from time to time as the primary method for communication with you.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. GHOST JOKER cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, or data uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (“Materials”).
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service, as determined in the sole discretion of GHOST JOKER may result in an immediate termination of your Services
- Account Activation
- Subject to section (1), the person signing up for the Service by opening an Account will be the contracting party (“Store Owner”) for the purposes of our Terms of Service and will be the person who is authorized to use any corresponding account we may provide to the Store Owner in connection with the Service.
- If you are signing up for the Services on behalf of your employer, your employer shall be the Store Owner. If you are signing up for the Services on behalf of your employer, then you must use your employer-issued email address and you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind your employer to our Terms of Service.
- The Store Owner is responsible and liable for the acts, omissions and defaults arising from the use of their Staff who work on their behalf in the performance of obligations under these Terms of Service as if they were the Store Owner’s own acts, omissions or defaults
- Third party store owners there is no fees to have your own store fully puplished. after listing your products on this platform,we apply %10 Commission on every product you sell, and to withdrow your balance it must be over $100 per transaction.
Legal and rights
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Services for any reason, without notice at any time. Not all services and features are available in every jurisdiction and we are under no obligation to make any Services or features available in any jurisdiction.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Materials and suspend or terminate Accounts if we determine in our sole discretion that the goods or services offered via a Store, or the Materials uploaded or posted to a Store, violate our Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any GHOST JOKER customer, GHOSTJOKER, member, or officer will result in immediate Account termination.
- GHOST JOKER can refuse or remove any Materials from the Service, including your Store if it’s violating our Terms of Service.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that GHOST JOKER contractors may also be GHOST JOKER customers/merchants and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your Confidential Information as defined in doing so.
- In the event of a dispute regarding Account ownership, we may request documentation to determine or confirm Account ownership. Documentation may include but is not limited to, government-issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
- GHOST JOKER retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful Account ownership and transfer an Account to the rightful Store Owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful Store Owner, without prejudice to our other rights and remedies, GHOST JOKER reserves the right to temporarily disable an Account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
for more information please contact us.
All rights reserved.